Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Carbon Monoxide Kills Two in Nipigon

A Nipigon couple is dead of what police say is carbon monoxide poisoning.

OPP say the 60 year old man and his 45 year old wife were found in their home Monday afternoon.

The deceased have been identified as Yvan Gaujean and Claire Limag-Gaujean, both residents of Nipigon.

Sgt. Randy Bye says that their 8 year old son survived and was taken to hospital for treatment.

Police aren't certain what the source of the deadly gas was, but plan to investigate.